Fat: Monounsaturated Fats and Polyunsaturated Fats are considered as ‘Good Fats’. These are beneficial for your heart and cholesterol, and also for your overall health. These Good Fats are helpful for you because they
- Reduce the risk of stroke and cardiovascular diseases.
- Increase the good HDL cholesterol levels and reduce bad LDL.
- Control normal heart rates.
- Lower blood pressure.
Avocados, Olives, Nuts (including almonds, peanuts, macadamia, hazelnuts, pecans, cashews), Peanut Butter, Sesame Oil, etc. are good sources of Monounsaturated Fat.
Seeds of Pumpkin, Sunflower, and Sesame, Flaxseed, Walnuts, Fatty Fish and Fish oil, Soybean Oil, Tofu, etc. are good sources of Polyunsaturated Fat. You can contact famous foods suppliers to get these things easily.
Fiber: Dietary fiber is very much helpful for improving your overall health. Even it can help you lose weight. Fiber helps your health in many ways:
- Takes care of your Digestive Health
- Maintains the levels of your blood sugar
- Lowers the risk of Type 2 Diabetes
- Reduces the risk of a few common types of cancers including mouth, pharynx, and stomach.
- Improves your skin health
Whole-wheat, Lentils, Spinach, Broccoli, Carrots, Brussels Sprouts, Green Beans, Fruits, Nuts, etc. are rich in Fiber. The foods suppliers can help you to get these foods easily in fresh condition.